The Delta Difference
Like every IT leader, you have to make high-stakes decisions that define your reputation, from purchasing technology to retaining or replacing suppliers. To succeed, you need fast, comprehensive intelligence you can trust.
That’s Computing Delta.
All our analysis – on suppliers, pricing and technology – is based on the personal experiences of your peers. And using our unique ‘Ask a CIO’ feature, we’ll even connect you too. What you won’t get is vendor hype or biased opinion.
Designed by IT leaders for IT leaders, Computing Delta buys you time to make the really tough calls.
- Delta covers the most crucial and transformative technologies. Learn how to exploit the latest developments and avoid the pitfalls
- Make better decisions that you can trust. Delta is completely transparent as to where its data comes from – and it is entirely vendor independent
- Compare vendors on pricing, support and willingness to negotiate
- Delta rates vendors based on what they deliver to organisations like yours
- Create your own reports, build your own graphs to share with other users or export to a presentation
- Delta connects you to like-minded peers who have faced the same challenges – Delta’s ‘Ask a CIO’ is your route to be connected to a CIO who’s living the experience
Contact us today to learn more about Delta and how you can subscribe
Transformative technology areas
Discover the difference Delta can make to your business – request a demo today
The latest news from our Blog
Incisive Media has launched Delta, a new market intelligence service for CIOs and other IT leaders. Delta is Europe's first truly independent service of its kind, offering balanced, impartial analysis of key technology markets, free from vendor sponsorship or...
When it comes to acquiring new technology, every business follows the same path, whether it is an SME or an international giant. Time-consuming market research is one of the first steps in the process, where tens or hundreds of companies and solutions are compared...
Technical staff often criticise market research - in any industry - because of its ties to vendors. Companies might pay for a report to be commissioned in the first place, placing pressure on the authors to ensure an acceptable outcome for their client; or they might...
Get in touch
Speak to someone in the Delta team
Strategic advice from thousands of IT Leaders just like you
Delta is a new market analysis tool from Computing which draws its research from independently-sourced end-users.
Dev Ops CI/CD
Dev Ops Config Management
New London House
172 Drury Lane
London WC2B 5QR